Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! I My Thanks Right Now, The Galaxy...

And Shakira...
Keeping the Blog Semi-Active in these strange scary days of unemployment. This time last year I was grieving over "Daisy". Jack Nicholason put it best in As Good As It Gets..."just a dog!". I was also getting over the Shingles and was going through Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
On the other hand I still had a decent job then. This, that, and now unemployment. It's NOT been a good year. Buuut, we're surviving and there's still things to be thankful for. So Cheers, and Happy Thanksgiving ALL!
Here's something right here. Nebulae M78 in in the constellation of Orion. I hope we can get there some day. Wouldn't THAT be something to be thankful for?




Oh, Brian Williams was VERY angry tonight that those two commoners would dare crash the White House party. His "News" media will make sure they get just what they wanted, LOT'S of attention.

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters