Monday, January 26, 2009

MIA? No Just Away

Been out of Blog touch for a while. I went to the country Saturday and got back last night. The only thing I did afterwards, other than some homely chores was scan the Net a bit for news, and played WoW(my new vice) for about an hour.
I'm not sure what's happening with the Blog.
Maybe after these three(+) years I'm finally getting burnt out, maybe it's the new Democratic majorities in my government which makes me less inclined to rant into the void(so to speak). I do think that that's part of it. I remember back during the '04 elections actually thinking that if Kerry won I maybe could give up or lighten up on Blogging. Another BIG part is the lack of feedback and viewers and another distraction is that right now time that I'd be spending on the Net, and on the Blog now often goes to my World of Warcraft game.
If I slow down, or even stop I don't think my little hovel here in the hinterlands will be missed greatly. I certainly wouldn't stop completely because there will always be something I find or think of that I want to throw up to the world's Net. Aaaanyway, my Blogging will probably slow(and the world yawns and says, "whateva!")
Here's a good 60 Minutes bit on the Israeli/Palestinians:


Watch CBS Videos Online

Thanks Susie.

-

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creativity seems to be born (at least somewhat) from discontent. Better to save your blogging breath for things that actually matter to you. In the meantime, let's all sit back and see what the president is up to.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Dean said...

Creativity seems to be born (at least somewhat) from discontent. Better to save your blogging breath for things that actually matter to you.

Not sure what this actually means in regard to anything in my post, but as a reply just re-read my post I suppose.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant, you don't have much to blog about because you are somewhat content with the way things are in Washington. I can see how that might be confusing.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Dean said...

I'm NEVER content with the "way things are in Washington", or anywhere else for that matter. You've misunderstood not sharing for not caring.
Also I don't just Blog politics. That shows your(along with 99.99% of humanity) complete lack of knowledge about my Blog.
You completely missed the point of my post it seems. I can see how that'd be REALLY confusing.
And if this reply is a bit late it sadly proves one of my points in the Blog post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters