Saturday, January 17, 2009

Signed In | Nothing to Report

You know, it's no wonder I'm in the Z-list of Bloggers. There's lot's going on but you wouldn't know it by my Blog. I've now become addicted to World of Warcraft(see the vid below), so it's worse than usual.

My Post Herpetic Neuralgia is largely gone. There's still some numbness and pain in my right hand and arm but nothing like it was. There was a time I thought I'd suffer from that forever.

I'm going to throw up a few things while I'm on. I'm waiting on a pot of that old Appalachian favorite, cooked pinto beans to get done, with some corn bread(of course) to go with it. Meanwhile I'm gonna go look around the 'Nets for a bit Y'all.

Israel seems to have killed enough Palestinians for now. I saw that they'd up and declared a cease-fire. I believe they're looking for a home for them(Palestinians) far away, the Israeli version of the "Trail of Tears" if possible(sarcasm, I think) .

As I said there's a lot going on and I haven't even gotten to keep up. So I'm off to browse.

YAAAY, to US Airways pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger!

Anyway here's a short WoW clip with a Bowie's "Heroes" theme:


Back later.

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters