Tuesday, June 26, 2007

DU's Top Ten

DU has the Top Ten Conservative Idiots here. Ann-thrax Coulter didn't even make the list! That'll tell you how tough the competition is. The Dick made number one, well deserved I might add:

..The vice president is a member of the Executive Branch when he needs to claim executive privilege, but not a member of the Executive Branch when that would mean having to open his records to the National Archives.

You know, this kinda reminds me of the time in 2003 that Cheney said of Halliburton, "I've severed all my ties with the company, gotten rid of all my financial interest. I have no financial interest in Halliburton of any kind and haven't had, now, for over three years," and then it turned out that just two years later his Halliburton stock options rose by 3,281%.

Talk about having your cake and eating it. (Or in Cheney's case, having your blood and drinking it.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters