Friday, June 22, 2007

Father's Little Lies

On a bit lighter note here's a few of my favorite father stories to their children, from the Father's day page at PostSecret:

"My dad told me the worst swear word you could possibly say was "Bostonian". It meant "someone who has no private parts." My brother and I used the word until we were teenagers and my father giggled every time we said it, right before he sent us to our rooms."

"When i was little my dad told me that polyester was a small animal in australia & they would kill it to make clothes. that night i sat in my room reading the labels on my clothes for hours & threw all of the polyester ones away."

"My dad used to tell me that the Beware of Falling Rock signs along the sides of the road in mountainous areas warned of a Native American named Falling Rock that threw rocks down on the passing cars below."

"When I was little, my dad told me ATMs worked by having little monkeys inside them. I believed that for years. Now I work in a bank, and wish it were true!"


--

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters