Thursday, December 28, 2006

Most Outrageous Right Wing Comments of 2006

You know them and they love themselves. From AlterNet here's the Rightwingnuts on parade.

--
Most Outrageous Right Wing Comments of 2006












"OK. No offense, and I know Muslims. I like Muslims. … With that being said, you are a Democrat. You are saying, 'Let's cut and run.' And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies."
--CNN Headline News host Glenn Beck (to Rep.-elect Keith Ellison, D-Minn)

"Because we are sympathetic, we are compassionate people, we have responded by letting our government literally feed these people to the point of obesity. At least here in America, didn't teach them how to fish, we gave them the fish. Didn't teach them how to butcher a -- slaughter a cow to get the butter, we gave them the butter. The real bloat here, as we know, is in -- is in government."
Rush Limbaugh, blaming America's "obesity crisis" on "the left," "liberal government," and "food stamps".

Continue:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters