Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's A Dream

I came across Neil Young's, "It's A Dream" song on his Heart of Gold DVD(which was excellent by the way). It's A Dream is from Neil's Prairie Wind cd. My favorite song at the moment, and in my opinion is up there with his After the Goldrush, and Harvest works. Fills you with an almost Impressionist type of longing and sadness.
I searched and found this video for it on Youtube, it's not the concert footage and basically appears be a homemade collage for the song. I don't think it does the song justice but it does throw in a nice surprise at the end, a snippet of "Crippled Creek Ferry".
Anyway Here 'tis:

Of course if you're on dial up. You'll have a LONG wait(if ever) for loading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters