Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Just In! Lieberman Keeps Homeland Seat | Democrats Still Can't Find Spines!

Holy Crap! I just wanna know, do our Senate Democrats have meetings where they discuss the best way to look like spineless pussies? Or is it an actual condition of being a Senate Democrat? Just asking.
Oh look, it looks like they've found a spine:




















I dropped my home computer off at the computer doctor this morning to have it cleaned of a nasty affliction(anti virus pro 2009). That means my Blogging will have to be from work for the next few days so it may be even more sporadic than the last few days. Sorry Beaulah...
On the good side once they get it cleaned I'm having them set up wireless at my house so we can get the laptop connected, YAY!!!

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters