Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Back | I Still Don't Like Mondays | Anti Virus Pro 2009 Sucks

I haven't had a chance to post at the old online journal here for a few days. I know, I know, it's an earth shaking loss to my Netroots, and my thousands of...well anyway my hundreds, actually dozens, okay, okay, my three fans! We had some weekend company, lots of assorted other chores, and I got some god-awful computer virus on my home computer.
It's called Anti Virus Pro 2009 and it's a nasty one. Tried everything and couldn't get rid of it. I guess I'll have to call in a professional and I dread hearing what that's going to cost.
Oh, and the Kentucky men's basketball and football teams both sucked over the weekend. On the other hand the womens volleyball won. YAY!
So talk amongst yourselves(crickets chirping) and I should be back later.

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters