Thursday, November 13, 2008

Divided we fail's New Video

This is the latest video from Divided We Fail.



I don't know..I try to believe, and I hope that Barack Obama is what many say, and what most of us hope. That he REALLY will be a transitional figure. I hope he will actually be what we desperately need right now or at least at Jan. 20th. A personality and morality that can bring us back from the Bush abyss. Oh, and I don't think he has a lot of time.

I watched the news tonight and it is grim. George W. Bush is still sitting in the White House throwing out more and more money to corporate cronies. They're looting America while President-Elect Obama talks bipartisan.

I'm a cynic and Barack Obama is a politician so we'll see. I'm also becoming worried that what he can do for the economy, health care, Iraq, the environment, energy, and the hundred other things that are being attacked or ignored will be to late.

We'll see and I hope for the best but I'm worried that we're nearing desperate times.

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters