Thursday, November 06, 2008

Beautiful Fall Days | Shane! Come Back Shane!

I've taken off work today and tomorrow(Got that new leave time!) to get some chores done inside and out before the rain and cold weather get here.

It's just a gorgeous day outside here in central Kentucky. I managed to get quite a bit done around the yard. A few things are; I got all the potted perennials I've been saving all summer in pots by the driveway put in the ground, and the whole yard mowed one last time before winter. I wore my leather yard gloves so the PHN wasn't that big a deal.

We really need A LOT off rain here badly. Two or three inches over a few days at least. There's some coming in tonight but only a half inch or so at most.

Well aaaanyway, I'm taking a break now, and while I do I'll be checking up on the America of Barack Obama as President elect. I saw a bit of The Today Show this morning and they were nearly gushing over Obama and his family, which is fantastic. It feels so good to know that DUUH-bya is almost gone. I hope the Nets and everyone's watching to see what kind of evil these thugs do while they're still in the White House.

Well while I'm resting I'll Blog a bit. Here's a short clip; The ending of my favorite old western "oater" with Alan Ladd as "Shane". Here Shane has realized he's a fighter, not a farmer and he's riding to town to save Joey's dad from the "evil" gunslinger played by the menacing Jack Palance:



The video quality isn't great but full screen it and it's not to bad. I'll be back.

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters