Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote! Vote! Vote!

I may have had the easiest voting experience of any Blogger in America. I got there about 7:15AM and there were only 3 people in line ahead of me. In just a few minutes I gave the little old lady my ID and signed in. I had a choice of optical scan or electronic(I chose the O.S.). I'm sure I didn't vote straight ticket because there were councel seats etc where they didn't give a party affiliation.
But anyway I voted and was out of there within 10 minutes. Sacre bleu!
For a real nightmare look at the line to vote in this video shot at Penn State University at 7:00AM:



Video linked.

I swear if I have to see little Johnie McCain ranting about winning and waving his stubby arms in the air while that creep Joe Lieberman smirks in the background I'm going to hurl something at the screen. As for now I'm back to work...

VOTE Obama!

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters