Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween | Witch Head Nebula | PHN MRI

I had an MRI done last night for the shingles/PHN numbness and pain in my right arm and shoulder. This crap has been, and will be a life changing event till it's finally (fingers crossed) gone.
Someday soon I'm going to try and do a conversation about this thing I'd heard of but never experienced till now. Chronic pain, and all those people out there that you see every day who have to live with it. Speaking of which I'm sitting here at work with my hand on an ice pack.
Between the PHN, work and everything else I've had trouble keeping up with the ol' Blog here. Doesn't matter much except to me though, so moving along.
While I have a few moments here's something good for halloween. The Witch Head Nebula looks at the stars:


Have a safe All Hallow's Eve and a nice weekend. I should be back later...??

Quote of the day for yesterday:
"Joe's with us today, Joe, where are you? Where is Joe? Is Joe here with us today? Joe, I thought you were here today."
John McCain, at a bussed in rally in Ohio, calling for Joe the plumber(who's real name isn't Joe and who's not a plumber but who is probably the luckiest man in America at this moment).
Sadly Joe stood Johnie up.

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters