Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The "Shingles" Pain, Pain, Pain | Ghost Ridin'

I found out today what felt like something gnawing inside my shoulder and down my arm. Blisters had formed on right arm and hand this morning. I rushed back to the doctor as soon as they were open. After x-rays and exams the puzzled doctor said it was THE SHINGLES(all in caps like the PAIN!). He'd never seen a case like mine but he was certain. They loaded me down with meds and sent me home. I have an appointment Friday afternoon for a follow up exam.
The only problem I don't have any leave time built up at work so if I can't talk my boss into crediting giving me some sick time I'll be in a world off hurt payday. I may be able to work this weekend and make some of it up.
At least I know what this bizarre thing is that came out of no where and has been causing me agony. So there's that and it's being treated. Please Pain Go AWAY.
Meanwhile Grandma goes Ghost Ridin':



Update: Next day editing is always good but I'm leaving the above as it was first written. Especially the rambling. Doesn't matter anyway except for the few who(try to) read it.

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters