Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh The Pain - And John McCain Becoming Bob Dole?

I had to go to the doctor this morning. I've had SEVERE pain from inside my shoulder down through to my fingertips the last 2-3 days. I have to call and set up an MRI Monday morning. Not sure what it is, pinched nerve, tendenitis, bursitis, I don't know. Still hurting bad in the shoulder right now and I took a prescription pain pill a few hours ago.
Well, annywaaay...Keith Olbermann has an interesting point. John McCain yesterday called for the head of the SEC to be fired over the banking situation, instead of the FEC chairman. Last week he seemed confused about who and where the Prime Minister of Spain was/is and those are only two of the slip-ups. Grandpa Simpson syndrome? Bob Doleism? Panic? Here's Keith:



-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters