Monday, September 22, 2008

Economy | Rachel Maddow With Paul Krugman

I've been on a virtual sabbatical from the Blogging for a few days. I have some kind of severe shoulder pain and don't know what it is(yet). Taking pain pills that don't help that much and taking off work because of the pain.
I've been keeping up with the news as best I can and I'll keep this backwoods Blog updated as best I can, so all(6?) of my readers can check in sometimes.
I'm glad to see that the Democrats seem to be holding firm(so far) on dumbya's massive banking bailout. There has to be accountability, some supervision, some kind of new rules, etc. I thought the Dems would fold quickly but there's still some backbone there. Here's Rachel Maddow with Paul Krugman:



-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters