Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey I'm Still Alive! Michael Franti Video And World Class Auto Superstore Still Sucks

To the regulars coming by-I'm not dead, I'm still alive! Been busy and couldn't find time to feed el Bloggo, but then that's why I'm FAR down the list from the A street Bloggers, or even those snooty D listers.
Lots of things goin' on, we went to the Lions Club Bluegrass Fair last night and had a pretty good time. Again reminded of why I hate carnies, they'll rob ya blind. Not in the level of robbing you blind as the pros at World Class Auto Superstore(BAH DA BING!)-but few are.
As always there's lot's of interesting things going on in the world. The Obama/New Yorker cover dust up for example. Meanwhile I'm still here trying to keep up, and here is Michael Franti and Spearhead with "I Know I'm Not Alone":



I'll be bahck!

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters