Thursday, July 10, 2008

FAUX News Records Jesse Jackson's Obama Comments On Open Mike

I caught this little item early on The Today(Infotainment) Show. The corporate news really LOVES it when a black man says something mean about Obama. Personally my first thoughts when I saw it was: What was Jesse Jackson(or ANY Democrat) doing on the FAUX News Republican channel, haven't they learned? Aaand, who's decision was it to leave the mike on, because it worked perfectly(for FAUX News).
Being at work all morning I haven't had a chance to read any other Blogs about it yet. I did find this Countdown video with the fantastic Rachael Maddow giving the details on the YouTube:



By the way personally the only time I've thought Barack's had his nuts cut off was on his appeasement of bloody dubya on FISA.

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters