Saturday, June 28, 2008

On Line | Going To The Country | Toshiba Laptop

"Baby don't you want to go?"

I'm online for just a few minutes. It's been a hectic few days with work, family in the hospital, work that never ceases, Ellen's work on her online classes, whine and whine. Well here I am now but not for long, Brittany and I are leaving for the country(mountains of S.E. KY) in an hour or so. I'm dropping her off at an aunt's house so I might get to do a lot of stream fishing. The South Fork KY is a great wading river. Hopefully I'll get back to my online rec room here tomorrow night. No computer and NO ACCESS where I'm going.:-)
On the other hand with our wonderful "stimulus" check I went out and finally bought a new laptop. It's mostly for Ellen's school work(or so she's claimed it) but at least when we get it hooked to the Internets also then when she's online for hours at school I can get online with the desktop(Sigh..) and maybe, who knows, maybe even BLOG! I bought a new Yoshiba Satellite with 160g HD and 15.4" screen. It only has 1 g RAM but I'll add another g myself. That's it right now. I'm going to get my internet news fix before I have to leave so I'll talk at you Droppers Ins later. Oh, and here's the way I feel about Obama right now:




Courtesy of Mark Adams and here. I'm pretty disappointed in Barack right now but what can you do? Later

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters