Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GDub | Quote Of The Day-Just Stopping In..

To see what what condition my condition is in..
Actually jus' gonna read some headlines and get the latest news while surfing about. I have to give the peecee up to daughter no. 2 in a few, and wife of my life might need to get on for school later. Chances for more postings tonight are slim but we'll see. Here's the best dubya quote of the day:












"I Am Reminded Of The Great Talent Of The -- Of Our Philippine-Americans When I Eat Dinner At The White House"
-Bush, to Filipino President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo

She's thinking to herself;
"what the hell did he just say? Must..Keep..Face..Blank.. and smile in place! But..But...did he say what I thought he said?Oh..He..couldn't..have..said..What I thought he said!
MUST NOT BITCH SLAP THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT!"

Have a Great Evening passerby and visitors. The drink tonight, "honey lager"!

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters