Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meet My Posse | Rumours of my Death Have Been, etc.....

Strange days, Indeed.
Hello travelers. Looks like I have another job. At least one that will(hopefully) carry me/us while I look for something better. Have to go do the paperwork tomorrow morning. That's all I'll say about it at the moment... Strike that it was a false hope. The search goes on
Here's a picture for my Log/Blog; My constant companions throughout these strange days as I wandered through my home in an often dejected state. Meet (clockwise from top left)Little Man Jack, Misty, Peanut and Pudgy:


"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went."
-Will Rogers

"If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons."
-James Thurber


-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters