Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Google Ads May Not Be My Friend? End Of Empires?

Okay, why does Google Ads(above), for the last month or so think I'm conservative Republican? I'm not even sure why I still have them up.
I installed them shortly after I was laid off(7+ months ago) along with the "donate" button as desperate income measures. AND just like the donate button I've yet to make a dime on them. At least the "donate" button just sits there and doesn't actually throw up stuff I often disagree with. So keep this in mind when viewing my page...and those ads.
If(yes if not when) I can get a job AND if I'm still Blogging I'll dump the ads at least. The donate button at least provides some sad amusement.

And speaking of money; While the states have gone broke, Barack Obama is going to be spending another $1 million dollars per soldier per year per 30,000+ in the "Killer of Empires". WAY TO GO CORPORATE WAR machine!

Today's Headline:
The Kentucky Department of Education plans to cut its spending by about $20 million over the rest of this fiscal year, which could affect many programs in local school districts around the state.

-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters