Thursday, October 22, 2009

Video of The Day | Raconteurs, "Broken Boy Soldier"

From a Beautiful Wednesday, In Unemployed Land....
Beautiful Fall day here in Central KY. The kind of day you just want to sit in the sun and soak it up for the coming Winter. I didn't though(much). I've gotten quite a lot done outside today instead. Built a bird feeder onto the deck, got the rest of the landscape plants put in, etc, etc...Anyone need a good carpenter, Landscape/yard man. Hmmmm?
Between the house and outside, I'm often working harder unemployed than when working the office job. I just sat down at the computer about half an hour ago..pitiful, right?
Anyhooo..Going to read some email and quick news. Then being a Renaissance man I'm gonna go fix dinner(Imperial Chicken).
Thanks to Rob Thomas here's my video of the day:



Bad time for job seekers. I'd seen an ad in the paper looking for job applicants for a factory in Nicholasville, from 1:00pm ~ 4:00pm today. A friend of my daughter said he went by there and they(applicants) were lined up outside and around the parking lot.

-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters