Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Public Option | Not Quite Dead Yet?

Well, well, maybe that public option that my "news"paper and most corporate outlets keep telling me is a goner is still kicking. At least according to President Obama in a speech in Minnesota today. He sounds pretty sincere people:


Paul Krugman explains:
Why the public option matters

Belatedly...
I wish I had a job to go to tomorrow but I don't...Let me rephrase that, I wish I had a source of income that a job brings. This worry is like a planet on my shoulders every day.
On a related note I'd be glad to dump the ads at the top of this page for ones that would make me some survival money. I've had to look at those things for 2-3 months(?) and have yet to get a dime from it.
Anyone like to buy a banner? No?
It's cold out here in nobody land.

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters