Thursday, July 09, 2009

Will Work For Home | OTM Services, And Survival Tips

An explanation for the ad at the top of this page, and other required measures. Oh, and news of a new start-up.
For those who just came across me, and those who followed my link here. I've been unemployed now for nearly 5 months, yes it's amazing, and time does fly. You would not believe the applications I've filled out, online and in person. The resumes I've uploaded and faxed.
I'm not sure what happens when the unemployment eventually runs out. At this point I can see that moment arriving. I don't know what happens then but I know I can't wait around for that to happen. I'm the head of a four person family and I can't sit wishing and hoping while we possibly lose our home and worse.
So I'm beginning a few desperate but necessary steps. One, I've joined up with Adsense. They place ads on your website for a bit of income(if you want to help click one, I'll appreciate it). They only pay per click and I don't have enough readers(or good samaritans) for that to be near enough. Numero Dos is a donations button at the top right for anyone who wants to help(Thank You). And number three, while looking for a decent REAL office job I'm introducing OTM(Out of The Mountains) Services. A local(Central Kentucky) hired-hands service, doing jobs that people don't have time to do themselves. From painting and papering, to lawn, home and plant care, from landscaping to courier service, shopping(yes ladies, I know what guys like) to delivery. Yes I can do all that, and do it well.
A number of Bloggers actually make a living at it. I'm completely aware that I don't have fans or readership for that but I do have a steady run of people coming through.
If I should go with OTM Services. I'll make maybe a weekly posting for a job service and link them back to this post.
The plan is(I hope), people will google for these services(let me google that for you) for this area, and in my(not to well thought out) plan my posting for a particular service will be maybe close to somewhere near the top. They click my service, and Voila(like that word) I may start working for myself.
Wish me luck if nothing else...
I'll probably be back to edit and/or tweak this posting a bit more..
G'night all.



-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters