Saturday, July 04, 2009

Thoughts | The 4th of July, Iran, Sarah..And Stuff

Hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July.
..Me?
I'm still living, unlike that Michael guy, so there's that.
Before I look at all the jobs I can't have here's a posting with a few quick thoughts:

Our President on The Fourth of July:

--Impressive...but I SURE wish I had a job...

Hmmm...
Next the Iranian Theocracy will be telling us that Neda commited suicide.


"Religulous":
Watched Bill Mahr's documentary last night on DVD. Bill Mahr and I pretty much agree on religion and Gods in general. More on the subject with some thoughts for that wacky Flintstonescreationist museum in Northern Kentucky(wouldn't they have been happier in Mississippi?):
If we are going to teach “creation science” as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.
— Judith Hayes


Oh Noo..Sarah's up to somethin'!
Sarah PLEASE don't go! You gave us SO much humour and wackiness(wink, you betcha!).
PLEASE, tell us you're running in '12!!

Universal health Care..
Why a public option is needed.
..and Paul Krugman: Universal health care costs less than Bush tax cuts

Billy Mays annoyed the hell outta me but dang it I kinda liked the guy:


Jon Stewart Tells Mark(I'm a Republican so I'm holier than thou..Oops!) Sanford to please STFU!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Shut Up, Mark Sanford
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran


Happy Fourth people. Here's Jimi's "Star Spangled Banner"


-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters