Friday, June 26, 2009

Other Farewells | "Jacko" and Farrah and Hall

While doing my daily web job searches I want to bid fond farewells to Farrah, who(like many guys my age) ruled my youthful fantasies, and The King of Pop(the only K.o.P).
Look to others much more talented than I to do adequate eulogies, here and here to start. But I have to mention both before moving on.
What could be said of Farrah Fawcett, she was never outdone in beauty or grace. And YES I had "the poster" on my wall.
Michael Jackson, in his heyday he was(and will remain) an unsurpassed talent. I'm sure he would be ecstatic at this attention. I think he craved that more than anything. Unfortunately(for him) in this age he had to die to get the praise and adoration he craved.
You do realize of course that suits everywhere will be trampling each other for the movie and book rights for both.
Another great loss, especially to Kentuckians, is James Baker Hall former Poet Laureate of the state.
Farewell...Stars...Farewell talent..You are now with the ages..

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters