Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unemployed, Day 24 | Video - Charlie Rose And Krugman

I've been on a bit of a sabbatical from "the Blog" for nearly a week. If I'm not checking job listings, I'm revising resumes and cover letters for job openings. If not that I'm doing those household chore thingies that we all love. I am "Mister Mom" at the moment. And if not that I'm immersed in World of Warcraft. If people tell you that that's not addictive don't believe it.
I signed with an employment agency last week. We'll see how that works out. I won't have my hopes up, but it would be the best revenge to come out of this with a better job. Now if that great puppeteer Soros would put me on his evil "Liberal" payroll I wouldn't have any worries buuut I just don't think that's gonna happen.
Anyhow while I'm here a bit here's a pretty good interview Charlie Rose did yesterday with Paul Krugman, Joe Nocera and Andrew Ross Sorkin on the latest bailout news. Getcher popcorn:



-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters