Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wingnuts And Delicious Madness


You'll LOVE this.
The exquisite madness of wingnuts:

From Sadly, No!

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, they’re at it again over at the hilariously mis-monikered American Thinker blog. Joyce Capron, who claims to be a “writer,” can’t even play a simple game of tennis without having that vile Negro in the White House assaulting her delicate sensibilities:

Today at tennis, after I made a hard point, my partner offered the Obama fist bump.

“I don’t do that,” I said, and I gave her a stern look. It’s not the first time I’ve run into Obamabots on the courts. … I didn’t stop and lecture the O’Bot, because Wasting Indoor Court Time is a Sin. I just high-fived her with my racquet, and went on playing.


Read; And read the comments...Just delectable

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters