Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Gaza | More Lives Wasted For Old Religions

Jesus. So much death for old Gods.
As for the war to control the news coming out of Israel's war front in Gaza. Someone tell me objectively why I should believe the IDF anymore than I believe my own Pentagon, and then they can tell me how much of my Pentagon's message they always accept as truth:

The Israeli Defense Force has shelled a UN school in the Gaza strip, killing 30 and injuring 55.

More reportage at C&L and video:


To Hamas or whomever's firing the missiles, STOP! Most are a waste anyway. Do you think it's really helping your people. And Israel, Jesus Christ, look at what you're doing...
There's no winning either side with words, it's like a brick wall of immediate dismissal and hate if you're critisizing "their" side.
No answers I guess. Just a thousand years of war and death.
As always IMHO

Us & Them.


-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters