Saturday, January 03, 2009

Some Brief Headlines
















Pic credit: Mediabiestro

I'm baaaack, after only a few days, and looking at the news. Here's some of(what I thought are) the biggest headlines of the moment:

Israeli tanks and soldiers invade Gaza Strip

Israel bombs Gaza mosque

Few days old: (Sad for their family)John Travolta's son dies in Bahamas

Democrat Al Franken now leads by 225 votes after adding 176 votes when absentee ballots were counted today in Minnesota

U.S. Manufacturing Lowest Since 1980

U.S.-installed Iraqi ex-PM says Bush "utter failure"

2008, record deaths in Afghanistan

Debt could jump $2 trillion in 2009

Factual Error Found On Internet(The Onion)

I'm going to read a bit more and then get back to World of Warcraft(Don't hate me because I have a tithian nightsword).
Later in the "tubes" guys.

-

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean:

Found your site from a link at David Adams page. (Imagine that)

I like it.

kentondem

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Thanks, sorry for the delay.
This may be a stupid question but who is David Adams?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters