Sunday, November 09, 2008

Back From the Mountains | My CD of the Week | Amy MacDonald

I'm Back surfers!
I went to the mountains yesterday, and got back this evening. Took the laptop but there's no Internets there, much less the wireless. I've been without the 'Nets for two days(shudder).
Fall foliage was past it's prime but still gorgeous. No pics but I'm supposed to get another decent camera for Christmas(fingers crossed).
On the trip down and back I listened mostly to Amy MacDonald's "This is the Life". I've already posted "Mr Rock & Roll" from it. It's got some more good tunes on it. Give it a listen if you get the chance.
Here's the title song.



I may be back y'all.
I have to go get my Internets fix.

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters