Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Weekend | BLAAH!

Our Internet service has been down since EARLY Saturday morning. I've been trying since midday Saturday to talk to technical help on Windstream and get it running again. Eternities on hold, and then lots of times just randomly getting kicked off their hold network. Our power went out for a couple of hours this afternoon, I did a paint-job on our stove hood yesterday and after I got done I realized that the spray had spread to the countertops. Which took a few hours of clean-up. We discovered our(4) dogs have fleas so they had to be flea-bathed and dosed with medication.. on and on. HOLY COW! What a damn deal! WHAT A WEEKEND! And those are only some of my mis-adventures. When I FINALLY got to talk to a human at Windstream this evening about 4:30 it took her about 5 minutes to get us back online again. Weekend on hold, 5 minutes to get back on.
Oh, and I still miss Daisy Duke. I put her ashes in the urn today.
Has anyone had the cajones to ask Klondike Sarah whether she thinks that dinosaurs roamed the earth 4,000 years ago? Has the "News" Media had a sighting of Obama's running mate Joe Biden in the last month? Did he go underground, or is he at least trying to get them to notice him?
Anyway the weekend's nearly over and I'm online for a few minutes anyway. Thank's to the benevelence of the FSM. We're parched up here in Central Kentucky and we didn't get a drop of rain from Ike.
I'm off to read some news bits> Have a nice (remaining)weekend pilgrims.

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters