Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bigfoot Blogger Signing in

I'm like a "Bigfoot" of Bloggers. I'm out there somewhere-get spotted sometimes-and few think I'm real.
Still got a LOT of pain in my right shoulder, arm and hand. Everyone's gone so I'm going to take advantage to slap up a post or two(chores can wait) and cruize some news. Get a Blog refresher if nothing else.
I've got Internet news and gossip to look at. My good news for now:

The DKos Tracking Poll: Obama 50, McCain 43


Watch Saturday Night Live's "Couric/Palin Interview", it's excellent. I can't get the video to imbed for some crazy reason. Amy Poehler's blinking as Katie Couric's response to the Tina Fey/Sarah Palin answers is worth it alone.

Bailout News: It's looking like a deal.
Wall Street couldn't get our money through Social Security funds. So we've got, what I assume is plan B, BEEDOA(Bush Evil Empire Dumps On America), "The Rescue Bailout Plan", Cronyism Infectus Parasitus, or whateva or you want to call it. It's another pillaging of the US Treasury. I just hope Nancy and Harry don't give away the store, and what little's left for America's middle class and poor. The chances are not good. We'll see when the details come out.

Update: Well the details are emerging and so far it doesn't look horribly bad. If we have to bail out these SOB's, THESE Democrats could have done far worse. That's just on first read. More will come out in the next few days.

Also; Thankfully it appears that my take on the debate was wrong, and I wasn't the only one. Everything I've reading says Obama either won it, according to polls, or at least held his ground.

Maybe what peed me off watching it peed off the majority of other viewers in the same way. Who knows?

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters