Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KY. Governor Steve Beshear's Statement Regarding Trip Spending | "Whateva, Whateva!"

Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear responding to the Lexington Herald-leader report about his three planeload of officials tour hip-hopping across the state on our dime basically says; "Conservation? That's for thee but not for me! I'll do what I want, when I want, and spend all your moneys I want. The Herald-Leader and the voters can bite me!"
Arrogance meter now in the red at 96.9%!

Beshear: Aides will continue trips

"Gov. Steve Beshear will continue taking members of his cabinet on his 13-city town hall tour and will fly to other stops just as he and aides did last week at a cost of $7,088.

”I happen to think it's important to listen to what the people of this commonwealth think,“ he said in Lexington Monday at the Kentucky Association of Conservation Districts convention. ”So when I'm going around the state for the next two months, I'm going to take the cabinet secretaries with me regardless of whether the Herald-Leader likes it or not.“"

Continue:


-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters