Monday, July 28, 2008

Gov. Tim Kaine On Obama's VP shortlist

And the running mate is...Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine?
As Barack Obama turns to the choice of his running mate, Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine has emerged as one of the campaign’s potential finalists..










I don't know much about Governor Kaine(yet). I'm certain he's being vetted furiously right now. I've actually heard crazy talk of Republicans being considered. I'm still partial to Gen. Wesley Clark or Sen. Jim Webb but with some of the names I've heard(Hagel,Veneman, etc.) this'll do fine.

Update: From the info coming out slowly about Gov. Kaine, I'm shall we say a bit less enthused. Apparently he's mostly anti-stem cell research, pro-life(as in anti-choice). These are the first items to come out so far. There should be more shortly.

Update info thanks to CandL.

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters