Sunday, May 25, 2008

Freedom Riders | Wingnuts On Two Wheels?

Just a Note:
I think I've found a good chunk of that 28-29% of the American public that thinks George W. Bush is doing a bang-up job as Prez-dent. I sat down this evening to finish the newspaper and the wife had left the local news on. As I started reading the paper the announcer says: "That's all, have a good evening and stay tuned for NBC National News". I thought: Uh Oh, and looked around for the remote. Sure enough there it is across the room. I think to myself, well..I'll just keep on reading, they can't do anything to annoy me that quick? NBC started telling me about a HUUUGE biker protest in Washington DeeCee by the "Freedom Riders motorcycle club" for Veteran's rights and to support our military. Wow I thought, I hope "dumbya's" out of town these guys might just string him up. Then NBC gravely tells me that these "Freedom Rider" guys -that are just doing their damnest to support our military and veterans- were also going to give a leather coat of appreciation to...George W. Bush..! WTF! As you can imagine my jaw hit the floor, newspaper forgotten I stumbled across the room for the blessed remote. Trying to ignore the images of the "Freedom Riders" giving a fine leather coat of appreciation to the guy who has decimated our military with a false war, profiteering cronies, and overall indifference(except for photo ops). The guy who just a few days ago tried to have the new GI bill giving veterans a college education thrown out. The guy who's taking the finest army in history and laying it to waste. There's not enough room on the Internets to describe the damage George W. Bush has done, in everything he's touched. What he's done to our military(and country) for his corporate profits war in Iraq should be a war crime. The "Freedom Riders" think dubya's one helluva good ol' boy. That's all I need to know about the Freedom Riders.

I prefer these Freedom Riders.

-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters