Saturday, May 24, 2008

Electronic Voting | Kentucky's Corrupted Election System

Election workers asked my wife and I(Nicholasville KY) whether we wanted the electronic or classic machine on election morning. She took the electronic machine and I used one of the old ones.
The electronic machines have proven to be pathways to theft countless times. I can understand why Republicans would want them used. They seem to benefit very well from them. But why do Democrats go along?


Programming Voting Machines from Home? Kentucky's corrupted Election System.

How many other places have their voting machines programmed by a company which has no address and in which the programmer works out of his home?

And here's Blackboxvoting.org



From DKos.

-

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

My wife and I got asked the same question.

We politely told the poll workers "thanks, but no thanks" for the offer to use the new machines!

Can't trust them, sorry!

No paper trail!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters