Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Soyo | New Set-Up | Willy Mason

I bought a new 22" flat panel monitor yesterday which is supersweet except I don't have it adjusted quite right yet. It still has a stretched look to the display-which of course makes my(already crappy looking) Lil' Blog look even worse. For a part time, not much free time, amateur Blogger it'll have to do for now. I'll just tweak it as I can. It's only here to throw things up that I find interesting at a given moment anyway. Kind of a boring Post Secret if you will.
Maybe when I hit the lotto I'll have the time to learn all the necessary tricks and programming skills to really boost my little ol' Blog here. Then again maybe not, I'd probably just escape if I won the lottary. Hell these days I'm lucky to get a few moments a day to get my News online, do a little entertainment surfing and maybe, just maybe, put up a few things that interest me at that moment.
Anyhoo, I love the new screen. Morrowind looks fantastic! At work I'll still have to use my two ancient(computerwise) hefty, old-fashioned 19" monitors.
For those visitors still following along this isn't leading to anything other than me posting this video so without further gloating and/or whining here's Willy Mason with "Save Myself":



BOOYAH!!
-

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Dave Meyer said...

You need to change the resolution of the monitor to its native resolution. The 22" Soyo's native is 1680 x 1050 resolution. You can usually rick click on the desktop and access "display settings" or similar, and change the resolution through there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters