Saturday, December 08, 2007

Santa Baby | Hey It's Raining In My Christmas Land!

Greetings web travelers. I'm back...It's been raining off and on all day here but I still got the outside Christmas decorations up, and they work! Also got some plumbing repair work done, and it works! Along with those other extraneous(big word) chores of the weekend. I just kicked some alien butt in HALO(yes it's addictive, I was thinking today that I need a t-shirt or bumper sticker saying, "I'd rather be playing HALO"). I haven't gotten much Blogging done but here at the fortress of solitude I've done quite a bit. Holy cow, I haven't even been keeping track of what evil Bushco's been up to. I'll go find out right now and meantime here's Kylie Minogue with "Santa Baby":



Whew!! Is it getting hot in here?

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters