Monday, November 12, 2007

Sad Blog Today

My brother is in the intensive care unit just hanging on. Mom and dad have been gone for years. It's sad to dwell on the people we know and love leaving forever. Generation after generation coming and going to who knows where. I haven't had much time for posting in the last few days. I wanted to put this up for my brother Albert though. Growing old is such a sad thing. John Prine with, "Hello In There":



For mom and dad also. I'll be back.

-

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sympathies, Dean. I lost my Dad in the summer of 2003. Then lost two brothers in 2005, just 8 days apart.

I'm only 54. Ten years from now, I can't imagine how sad it'll be. But I have learned the best way to go on is to make new and younger friends, teens and young adults. They only seem like aliens, but they will help remind you that life can always be lived to the fullest.

Afterwards, who knows? But I'm hoping it's a sitcom.

Hang in there, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters