Saturday, November 03, 2007

Beautiful Fall Weather Nice Weekend

'ello passerby. I've been handicapped the last few days. Just not much posting. I haven't even been able to keep up with the world of Blogs 'N News for the last few days(sometimes that's a blessing). Connection problems to begin with and then last night we finally broke down and traded my old Ford Explorer for a Hyundai Santa Fe:










I've been kinda checking it out. I should be able to get double the mileage(I have a 30 mile commute every workday)-and do it with just a bit more style. At least till the gas runs out, or till that Mad Max scramble for the last drop.

Also i've been playing some serious..


..HALO.....










Connection problems are worked out so I'm back on(Waves..).

-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters