Monday, May 28, 2007

Holes in Mars?

I'm just a sad excuse for a blogger. Had a little fun this weekend, but mostly chores to catch up on, went to the office twice(sue me I need the money) which is where I'm at as I write. To top it off Saturday evening I discovered that our water heater had sprung a leak and has to be replaced(on a Saturday of Memorial Day weekend). That's $650+ that'll have to go on the old credit card. The fun part(other than actual fun things I could do with that money), it'll be Tuesday at the earliest to get a new one in. I took a cold shower last night, Jeebus! I WON'T be doing that again. So I've had barely time to sit down much less post. I'll post when I can if it is infrequent,














Anyway I found this is interesting. Mars has holes, maybe it's the Red & Hollow Planet. Some great stories could be waiting in those holes(Ray Bradbury where are you!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters