Monday, February 13, 2006

Dick's Top 10 Shooting Excuses

I couldn't resist. This is from DailyKos:
----

Dick Cheney's Top 10 Excuses for Shooting That Guy:

10. Sure, like you've never seen seen giant game birds wearing day glo orange vests

9. Warrantless domestic spying revealed he was getting phone calls from al Queda

8. If the Vice President does it, its not against the law

7. Hoping to put him in a persistent vegetative state so the GOP could pass a law to keep him
alive

6. Thought he was hunting Dan Quayle

5. The love between them could not survive back in Washington

4. Birds, Cows, People-- with my eyesight I'm lucky I hit anything

3. Positive the guy's family will welcome him as a liberator

2. Pheasants? I thought we were hunting peasants

and the number one Cheney excuse for shooting that guy:
1. Open season on liberals started early this year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters