Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Video - Pearl Jam

Hello Passerbys and visitors. Hope you're having a great weekend. We went to visit my brother's family, and my sister who's staying with them in Richmond. About a 2 hour drive round trip. The KY Wildcats won! With John "highlight film" Wall.
I got to see the last 8 minutes or so of the game.
Poor Haiti. It looks like we'll have to do some Nation building there. What can you do though? Hope we can make it better.
Here's Pearl Jam, with a live version of "Just Breathe"


I'm obviously not posting much. I don't have a day job(or any) sitting at the computer all day with the Internet in front of me like the old days. I haven't lost interest and I certainly keep up with the news and have the Internet here. But, there's always other things needing doing. So much other things to do.
Just looking for work again is a nearly 4 hour a day job and the other minutiae of everyday life when I'm not being paid to sit at the computer.
I play a couple of hours a day of World of Warcraft. Because, well why not? It's the only time I'm not worrying.
Maybe next post I'll do a bit on that with all my "toons" in the game. That might be interesting.
Better than whining for a job. Right? RIGHT??

Well gonna go play WoW.

-

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger grizaham said...

love that song!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous poker affiliate said...

Its great to see that Pearl Jam is still at the top of their game after nearly 20 years. I have been a huge fan since the mid 90's when they came out with Yellow Ledbetter and Black, which are still my two favorite songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters