Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Note of the Day: My Representative Ben Chandler Sucks!

Yes sucks. And yes he's a Democrat, a right of center "blue dog"(hair above Republican) Democrat.

I've sent him 2 inquiries by email with serious questions and concerns I've had regarding jobs, health care, etc. I've yet to get an answer stating his positions and/or whether he gives a damn. Obvious answer; He doesn't give a damn. And yes, I know, I know, I'm not a highly paid "journalist" or lobbyist.
Say what you want about my Wingnut Senators Bunning and McConnell, and there's a lot or reasons to get them out of office, but at least when you voiced a position with them you got a form letter back stating their position. I didn't agree with their position but you knew SOMEONE there had acknowledged your existance.
Then what do I see today on the Lexington Herald-Leader web page:

Strapped cabinet hires Chandler's wife
JENNIFER CHANDLER GETS $79,656 JOB
FRANKFORT — Despite declining revenue and deep budget cuts, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet created a $79,656-a-year management job this summer for Jennifer Chandler, wife of U.S. Rep. Ben Chandler, D-Versailles..."

Does it annoy you just a bit? Just another inBred political backrub for hire? Where these people never disappear, they just pop up into a bureaocratic made-up job somewhere else.

My last unanswered question(s) for "useless" Ben were-
Regarding health care, whether he supports a public option, apparent answer...NO.
Next question- Regarding Kentucky's(and my) unemployment woes what could, and should be done with those vaunted millions in Federal stimulus money to give people work and income, apparent answer...don't know, don't care.
But hey, Mrs. Chandler has a golden government goose. Surprise...
Next elections for "gentle Ben";
I vote for the other guy if it's a Dem, I don't vote for either when it's a Repub.
Remember Kentuckians, Ben doesn't need ya! Unless you got a golden egg of course.
Note of the Day; Ben Chandler, sucks.

-

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger John Blickenstaff said...

I'll wait and see how he votes on this one, but just so you know, all it takes is $500 to run for his seat.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Well...being unemployed, not having any wealthy sugar daddys, lobbyists, or family patrons, $500 is a little hard to come by.
Not having a famous political name to rely doesn't help either. I'd have a snowball's chance in hell.
I'm also to Liberal and honest to be a Kentucky politician.
I can only try to point out their hypocrisy and dishonesty as best I can from my lonely little tower.

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a link to Ben Chandler's 2008 Income Statement:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6592267/Ben-Chandler-Income-Statement-2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters