Saturday, June 06, 2009

Republicans Bite When Cornered?

I remember my horror-ridden days; back when "Turdblossom" was creating a "Thousand Year Republican Rule" and when unnamed Bush Administration drones would have the ignorance and arrogance to say things like this:

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."


-On record(which I continue to ridicule in my little comment at the top right on this Blog):

Would I rather Republicans still be in nearly complete control or "cornered and dangerous"? Well the answer is obvious. I'm glad they're(apparently) going into the fetid dustbin of history but I agree with Mark Adams of American Street(especially when they and their enablers will STILL give away National Secrets for political reasons).

GOP: Cornered, Dangerous

-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters