Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

With my slow posting I could never be a pro-blogger. On the other hand here in the Z-list Blogging backwaters it doesn't much matter. We're leaving tomorrow morning to spend Christmas in S.E. Ohio. Where, yes, you guessed it, no Internets! So while I'm here, before packing, I'll wish everyone a fine agnostic Christmas, fine eats, good presents. Here's two of my favorite holiday videos . Bing Crosby and David Bowie with Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy, and then;


Kylie Minogue & friends with, "Santa Baby":


Gonna go read some news and views. 'Night all and have a safe Christmas. Don't forget to give to your local food bank and other charities, it's really needed, especially this year. Don't forget the USO and the local animal shelters to!

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters