Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Obama's Our(Pre-emptive?) Candidate And John McCain Speechifies

..So...Busy..Barely time to log in..! Wish I had time to be an actually concentrated blogger..Alas.
Good late morning travelers. Obama's the man! I saw most of his speech last night. I also saw a bit of Hillary's "non-concession" speech this am on The Today Show. At one point she said, "everyone's asking what Hillary wants, what does Hillary want?" You know I don't really care what "Hillary wants" right now. She's been telling us what she wants all through this eternal campaign. What I want, and what a majority of Americans want is to throw out these rabid bums that have been camped out and crapping on my country for the last 7+ years.
What I want is for Hill to make her mind up and do what's best. I don't think Obama will put her as Veep, and it's probably best he doesn't. Both she and Bill are far to much A+ personalities for 2nd spot. We'll see how it plays out. Absolutely historic no matter how it goes now. I hope Obama is ready for the Republican storm of smears and swiftboating and that there's no little peccadillos to come floating up. It's going to be a wild ride.
Oh, and speaking of the Republicans and their geezer candidate, crazy John had a speech last night to. Some say it was the worst speech they've ever heard. Here's some mash-up of John's "green speech" from Jed:


Obama's nominee speech from Minnesota site of the Larry "I am not gay" Craig Republican convention, Part 1:

Part 2, part 3, part 4.

And just for us, James Brown's "Living In America":


-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters