Sunday, May 04, 2008

Anniversary Of The Kent State Massacre

I've been super busy this weekend. With family stuff, yard and home, and going in to the office today there's not been much time left for De Blog, but here I am again. The good thing about being a...shall we say "z" list Hobby-Blogger,is I can be gone a few days and like that tree falling in the forest with no one around to hear it, does anyone really give a crap, or something like that. I'm not really missed but I still hang in there and throw up things of interest along the way. I do admire the people who have all that time to put in to it. Speaking of which, I saw that today's the anniversary of those bastards killing our kids at Kent State.
I still remember the anger and horror I felt reading about it in the newspaper in my school Library(Oneida Baptist Institute) the next day and thinking the SOBs are killing us now. Neil Young came out with "Ohio" within a few days and Nixon's war was doomed.

Kent State - Four Dead In Ohio:


The dead:
Allison Krause
Jeffrey Miller
Sandra Scheuer
William Schroeder

More.

Linked.

-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

asp hit counter
hit counters